Section de supporters chtis boulonnais - SUPPORTERS U.S.B.C.O

Section de supporters chtis boulonnais Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LES CH'TIS BOULONNAIS VOUS SOUHAITENT LA BIENVENUE SUR LEUR FORUM 
Derniere Journée : Boulogne 5 Bourg-Perronas 0 . 
Crazy Is My Superpower How I Triumphed By Breaking Bones

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Section de supporters chtis boulonnais Index du Forum :: REGLEMENT :: A lire avant de s'inscrire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eldwyaud
FORUM
FORUM

Date de naissance: 28/11/1990
Masculin
Point(s): 104
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 00:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Crazy Is My Superpower How I Triumphed By Breaking Bones Répondre en citant

The New York Times Bestseller

Recently retired WWE superstar AJ Mendez Brooks is a powerhouse—strong, quirky, and totally confident. But that wasn’t always the case. With humor and tremendous heart, she opens up for the first time about her harrowing struggle to understand her demons and the diagnosis that helped her gain control over her life.

Everything I was told should be my greatest insecurities and weaknesses, everything that I’ve been labeled—SHORT, NERDY, SKINNY, WEAK, IMPULSIVE, UGLY, TOMBOY, POOR, REBEL, LOUD, FREAK, CRAZY—turned out to be my greatest strengths. I didn’t become successful in spite of them. I became successful because of them.

Growing up AJ was a quiet girl trying to act “normal” when she felt anything but. As her family struggled with drug addiction, poverty, and mental illness, she found escape through comic books and video games, and was inspired by the tough and unconventional female characters. It wasn’t until she discovered pro wrestling that she learned superheroes could be real.

Determined to become the superhero she’d always admired, AJ trained and sacrificed for years to achieve her dream of wrestling professionally. Yet she quickly faced industry pressure to play the role of the damsel in distress and to dress more provocatively to cater to male fans. But she fought back and created an ass-kicking alter ego that was a genuine representation of herself: nerdy, enthusiastic, and a little bit crazy. 

With humor and tremendous heart, AJ opens up for the first time about her harrowing struggle to understand her demons and the mental illness diagnosis that helped her gain control over her life. What most people view as a hardship, AJ embraced as inspira­tion for her superhero persona, shattering the stigma attached to mental illness.

Charting her journey from a scrappy girl in an unstable home to an empowered wrestling champion, Crazy Is My Superpower is an un­flinchingly honest story and brave confessional about her long road to self-acceptance.

Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules A.J. Mendez Brooks
Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules shop read access flibusta information

Tags: book google docs, book book free from xiaomi, free online iphone, format txt pdf, information wiki author book francais, francais ebook access online offline, download via torrent client, book 4Shared, book torrent, access review bookshop itunes free, free doc, book MediaFire, eReader online, book cheap book, iBooks online how read via how to, book for Windows Phone, torrent download 1337x, download android, free iphone, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, book without payment, kickass book download, book pc free, store book, download without account, book download via Transmission, bookstore, book Mega, book book free from xiaomi, italian how read price download сhapter, book pdf, book docs, kickass book download, pdf download full book, Google Drive, ebook android pdf, book 2shared, full version download, download eng book, flibusta fb2 download original online, eReader online, full version original acquire book look, book ipad free, book ZippyShare

eReaders,,and,,other,,devices,,To,,read,,on,,e-ink,,devices,,like,,the,,Sony,,eReader,,or,,Barnes,,&,,Noble,,Nook,,,you'll,,need,,to,,download,,a,,file,,and,,transfer,,it,,to,,your,,deviceThrough,,,anecdotes,,,and,,,self,,,reflection,,,AJ,,,is,,,able,,,to,,,be,,,the,,,voice,,,of,,,reason,,,for,,,anyone,,,coming,,,to,,,terms,,,with,,,mental,,,illnessWith,,,,humor,,,,and,,,,tremendous,,,,heart,,,,,she,,,,opens,,,,up,,,,for,,,,the,,,,first,,,,time,,,,about,,,,her,,,,harrowing,,,,struggle,,,,to,,,,understand,,,,her,,,,demons,,,,and,,,,the,,,,diagnosis,,,,that,,,,helped,,,,her,,,,gain,,,,control,,,,over,,,,her,,,,lifeHer,,,ability,,,to,,,take,,,what,,,others,,,perceive,,,as,,,weakness,,,and,,,make,,,it,,,her,,,greatest,,,strength,,,is,,,as,,,moving,,,and,,,powerful,,,a,,,story,,,as,,,I,,,have,,,read,,,in,,,a,,,long,,,time.A,,,self-described,,,nerd,,,,fan,,,of,,,comic,,,books,,,and,,,video,,,games,,,,AJ,,,is,,,a,,,tomboy,,,and,,,an,,,artistNarrator:,,Haven,,Kimmel,,Published:,,12/29/2006,,Three,,Cups,,of,,Tea,,by,,Greg,,Mortenson,,The,,inspiring,,account,,of,,one,,man's,,campaign,,to,,build,,schools,,in,,the,,most,,dangerous,,,remote,,,and,,anti-American,,reaches,,of,,AsiaVIZ,,Manga:,,Buy,,2,,,Get,,the,,3rd,,Free,,Funko,,POP:,,Buy,,1,,Get,,1,,for,,30%,,Off,,Explore,,The,,Trend,,Shop,,Explore,,Our,,Summer,,Reading,,Picks,,Membership,,Gift,,Cards,,Stores,,&,,Events,,Help,,BNLogo,,Auto,,Suggestions,,are,,available,,once,,you,,type,,at,,least,,3,,lettersWith,,,bare,,,Overview:Al,,,was,,,this,,,young,,,girl,,,living,,,in,,,New,,,JerseyWhen,,,,she,,,,made,,,,it,,,,clear,,,,that,,,,she,,,,rose,,,,above,,,,those,,,,antics,,,,,I,,,,couldn't,,,,help,,,,but,,,,feel,,,,inspired,,,,to,,,,do,,,,the,,,,same!,,,,Overall,,,,,Crazy,,,,is,,,,My,,,,Superpower,,,,was,,,,a,,,,wonderful,,,,readBehind,,,,the,,,,scenes,,,,,April,,,,Jeanette,,,,Mendez,,,,,was,,,,living,,,,with,,,,bipolar,,,,disorder,,,,well,,,,into,,,,her,,,,WWE,,,,careerApr,,,27,,,,2017,,,Justin,,,rated,,,it,,,really,,,liked,,,it,,,Shelves:,,,biography,,,,women-authors,,,,authors-of-color,,,,finished-2017,,,Among,,,my,,,secret,,,love,,,of,,,true,,,crime,,,stories,,,,I,,,also,,,have,,,a,,,secret,,,love,,,for,,,wrestler,,,biographiesAJ's,,,voice,,,shines,,,through,,,in,,,her,,,writing,,,and,,,I,,,felt,,,like,,,I,,,was,,,lis,,,I,,,absolutely,,,loved,,,this,,,booki,,think,,that,,was,,part,,of,,what,,i,,found,,appealing,,about,,her,,and,,made,,her,,more,,relatable,,since,,i,,was,,always,,more,,of,,a,,tomboy,,than,,a,,girly,,girl,,,playing,,with,,my,,brother's,,gBut,,,,she,,,,did,,,,find,,,,a,,,,way,,,,to,,,,bond,,,,with,,,,her,,,,older,,,,brother--by,,,,watching,,,,wrestling,,,,on,,,,televisionThis,,,,book,,,,refreshed,,,,my,,,,own,,,,resilience,,,,and,,,,proved,,,,that,,,,you,,,,can,,,,overcome,,,,anything,,,,if,,,,you,,,,have,,,,the,,,,drive,,,,to,,,,do,,,,soAlthough,,,,she,,,had,,,kind,,,of,,,a,,,wacky,,,character,,,most,,,of,,,the,,,time,,,,she,,,had,,,great,,,skills,,,and,,,it's,,,kind,,,of,,,sad,,,that,,,she,,,left,,,wrestling,,,pretty,,,earlyShe,,,writes,,,about,,,fighting,,,the,,,established,,,norms,,,of,,,the,,,WWE,,,,opens,,,up,,,about,,,battling,,,he,,,AJ,,,Mendez,,,is,,,a,,,singular,,,woman,,,who,,,is,,,proof,,,that,,,no,,,matter,,,how,,,high,,,the,,,odds,,,are,,,stacked,,,against,,,you,,,,if,,,you,,,cultivate,,,imagination,,,,find,,,inner,,,strength,,,,and,,,don't,,,let,,,anyone,,,define,,,who,,,you,,,are,,,or,,,who,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,become,,,,you,,,can,,,succeedWith,,,,barely,,,,anything,,,,to,,,,eat,,,,and,,,,hardly,,,,any,,,,clothes,,,,to,,,,wearThere,,was,,no,,"I,,had,,a,,shitty,,life,,feel,,sorry,,for,,me",,in,,this,,book

I,,understand,,this,,as,,she,,writes,,about,,what,,she,,knowsDespite,,growing,,up,,with,,"a,,lot,,less,,materially,,than,,other,,people",,in,,the,,small,,town,,of,,Orangeville,,,Ontario,,,Copeland,,recalls,,his,,formative,,years,,fondlyAnd,,seeing,,all,,that,,,I,,wasn't,,a,,big,,fan,,of,,how,,the,,women,,were,,portrayed.And,,then,,I,,saw,,AJ,,LeeShe's,,a,,wrestler,,,so,,of,,course,,you'd,,expect,,lots,,of,,the,,trials,,and,,tribulations,,and,,backstage,,antics,,thrown,,itFull,,,,Review,,,,Celestia,,,,Maine,,,,February,,,,17,,,,,2017,,,,AJ,,,,lee,,,,is,,,,the,,,,best,,,,and,,,,the,,,,best,,,,there,,,,will,,,,be!,,,,,,,,WWE,,,,is,,,,life!,,,,Full,,,,Review,,,,kathrin,,,,sancho,,,,April,,,,6,,,,,2017,,,,Highly,,,,recommended,,,,,,,,Full,,,,Review,,,,D'Andre,,,,Whitted,,,,April,,,,15,,,,,2017,,,,Phenomenal,,,,,,,,Full,,,,Review,,,,May,,,,17,,,,,2017,,,,Crazy,,,,is,,,,my,,,,super,,,,power,,,,too,,,,,,,,Full,,,,Review,,,,Omar,,,,Khayat,,,,April,,,,16,,,,,2017,,,,MUST,,,,READ,,,,Full,,,,Review,,,,Janet,,,,Davis,,,,Book,,,,Verdict,,,,Crazy,,,,Is,,,,My,,,,Superpower:,,,,How,,,,I,,,,Triumphed,,,,by,,,,Breaking,,,,Bones,,,,,Breaking,,,,Hearts,,,,,and,,,,Breaking,,,,the,,,,Rules,,,,Debut,,,,author,,,,Brooks,,,,is,,,,better,,,,known,,,,as,,,,her,,,,wrestling,,,,alter,,,,ego,,,,AJ,,,,Lee,,,,,famous,,,,for,,,,her,,,,feisty,,,,attitude,,,,inside,,,,the,,,,ring,,,,and,,,,her,,,,"Geek,,,,Goddess",,,,persona(Okay,,,the,,one,,glaring,,exception,,to,,this,,is,,her,,discussion,,of,,how,,she,,responds,,to,,the,,"Is,,wrestling,,real?",,question,,in,,Ch,,This,,reads,,exactly,,as,,it,,should,,--,,consistent,,with,,what,,I,,think,,AJ,,would,,sound,,like,,in,,"real,,life",,(whatever,,that,,means).more,,flag,,1,,likeLike,,see,,review,, 48a4f088c3

Flower Baskets Out of Paper for All Occasions Book 3 Coordinating Tea Baskets: Coordinating Tea Baskets PaperCraft 2 Designs (Volume 18)Ebook Mamba Verde 1ª E (Portuguese Edition)Guest Book: Guest Books For Graduation, Blank Lined Guest Book For Graduations, (8.25" x 6" Paperback)Society Women of Shakespeare's TimeÉcrire Une Comédie Musicale: Guide du débutant à l’écriture du livre de Théâtre Musical (Le Livre t. 1) (French Edition)Great Pyrenees (Pyrenean Mountain Dog) Tricks Training Great Pyrenees (Pyrenean Mountain Dog) Tricks & Games Training Tracker & Workbook. Includes: ... Multi-Level Tricks, Games & AgilityHuldreich Zwingli und Seine Zeit: Dem Volke Dargestellt (Classic Reprint) (German Edition) Johann Jakob HottingerExciting+adventures+of+Robin+hood+and+his+merry+men++and+Action+thrills+Robin+hood+and+his+merry+men+issues+36+%26amp%3B+37.+%28History+of+comic+historic+tales+Book+5%29The Art of Paper-Making: A Practical Handbook of the Manufacture of Paper From Rags, Esparto, Straw, and Other Fibrous Materials, Including the Manufacture of Pulp From Wood Fibre (Classic Reprint)Amateur Radio Log (Logbook, Journal - 126 pages, 8.5 x 11 inches): Amateur Radio Logbook (Professional Cover, Large) (Manchester Designs/Record Books)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 00:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Section de supporters chtis boulonnais Index du Forum :: REGLEMENT :: A lire avant de s'inscrire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Top 10 | Top 50 | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation